Saturday, June 04, 2005

When will you have a GF?

That's what my mother asked me last Saturday morning.

I could almost answer back to her.... whatever.

I remember weeks before that about my plan to court someone (this is Anne). But she told me, "Anak, 'wag ka muna mag-girlfriend." Those words hurt me big time, and it did set an expectation on me.

I am going to 24 years of my life, two dozen years, and I never had a girlfriend.

Loiselle, you have made your point.

But what could I do?

Where is my life going?

Is there any sense in living this kind of life?

Of course. Life is not all about romance.

But it sure would make a lot of things easier.

* * *

Let's get back to work. I have websites to focus on. Language to study. Emails to answer. HTML to study. And decide if I would really take master's or law (I could almost cry on this topic).

No comments:

Post a Comment