Saturday, June 18, 2005

Among peers

I had a pleasant time talking with close friends whom I have opted not to meet for a while. I thought I should focus on some objective things instead of "investing" on relationships. Doing so kinda helped both sides to realize what they are in the other person's "order of battle.

I thought I do not want to see them. Last time I saw them, they did not prioritize our "plans," so I decided not to see them anymore. I thought I would go on my project alone, sort of. I have a newsletter plan, and more data on the websites. I minimized contacting them - whether email, SMS or phone call. I focused on the website. If they priorities other organizations, why should I prioritize them?

Why should I meet them and not meet my worsened for a good time for myself? My worsened, with whom I do not want to be close, always ask me to watch a movie. Not because of any "better" concern, but simply I chose to be with the people in the Corps. An experience just emphasized the apparent uncommitted personality of these people.

It's not a matter of right or wrong decision. But I have to move on.

I missed them. But they have other priorities. So I have to move on. Alone.

A shadow in the darkness. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment