Saturday, June 04, 2005

Graduation

On my way to work, I remembered...

* * *

Good thing I learned last night that the person I am interested with likes somebody else. Hmmm... Heheheh!

* * *

I hope to watch Memories of Bali. I got to work early to watch it on the TV at work.

* * *

I remember my post yesterday. What is it that I like in a girl that I want?

* * *

I just remember somethings when I graduated last April.

When I walked, I could hear the claps in the crowd - the student-graduates. It's something for me.

I took college for almost seven years. I became an officer for 7 years.

Or something like that.

I learned what?

Where do I go now?

I already have a job. I want to take up a master's degree. I want to teach. I want... I want....

Tomorrow, I'll think about this more.

* * *

It's gonna be interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment