Saturday, June 04, 2005

Disappointing Day

Yesterday has been a terribly disapponting day.

It has been a day of numerous objectives, but only two got fulfilled. It's like you are being told... "you should not have these today..." or something like that.

Let's see what I planned to achieve yesterday:

  1. Get my Civil Service Eligibility Exam results (Professional)
  2. Buy things for myself, specifically, for photos
  3. Meet Cess in Dean's Office because she promised she'd come
  4. Meet Gladys and Sheryl for meeting for plans
  5. Meet Fatima for a movie date
  6. Meet Jerome and JR for gimmick
I am, until now, very disappointed. I could almost swear. I could almost swear that I should not expect anything from anyone. Even from these guys. And these people are the people I thought I have held in high standards.

Stupid, Ricky. Duhh.

They are people.

You could expect such only from machines.

Well, not really. Machines are created still by humans.

I wish Carlo were here. Somehow, I know he wouldn't disappoint me as much.

You know what what happened yesterday?

I got my CSEE result, and got to buy the album materials.

All the others, nothing happened.

I have to think yesterday, after realizing what happened, "Now, what are the things that I really have to do, aside from talking to these people, because they are not here?"

Move on. They are not my real objectives. (As much as I hate to say this, but just to rationalize things).

Don't expect on people, because they are not perfect. Expectations are there to be disappointed and frustrated. You also disappoint people... people who think highly of you, or appreciate you more or better in a different way. So set your eyes straight. Be frustrated, but learn not to expect anymore. Also, while you know your objectives, have a sense of people. Do not judge someone as useless (vis-a-vis, strategic relationships), but do not lose your sense of priority (again, however, do not expect).

It's hard relating.

I went home.

* * *

To those who want to know what happened with my date last Wednesday, watch out for my blog tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear...errr...read about it.

    kwento...kwento!!!

    ReplyDelete