Sunday, May 01, 2005

What is a weblog for?

I don't know. Really.

I just thought I might make this as a diary. My good friend Sheryl advised me to do this... sort of. I don't want my thoughts in the open, but then, who would read my blog?

So, what is this about?

Thoughts of a person not noticed... and hopefully, will never be.

Why write?

To express.

To exhale.

To relieve.

To communicate my thoughts to myself so that I could review things which I don't want doing in the future.

These are my committments.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. thoughts of a person not noticed...? (baka naman ugly duckling lang na hindi niya alam swan pala siya)

    "boring cellphone"...damdamin ba talaga? hahahha...

    oks lang yan. nakakaaliw magbasa ng mga articles na ginawa mo. hindi ko nga akalain na kaya ko palang gumawa ng maayos na artik, kahit na grammatically imperfect.

    ReplyDelete