Saturday, May 14, 2005

Constant Contact

Wala lang. Sasabihin ko lang na sa pagkakabit ko ng contact lenses, up and down ang speed ko. From 1 hour to 20 minutes. Ewan ko ba.

I wrote another article (I think they are rather two articles) for the COC website. It started actually just as an itemization or typology of the activities of the Corps, but it developed into a proposition of how the ROTC program develops the nationalism of the trainees better than NSTP.

Anyway, I have to include an NSTP article in the ROTC Portal so that I could ask for "sponsorship" in UP Manila units to tell that link. I would like freshman students to see the website, and my group and I cannot do this unilaterally.

Tomorrow is paintball. I am not yet sure how many would come, but I have prayed for that activity. That's the best thing that I could do. There are more activities. More development for the websites. The COS site is not developing. Need better coordination on this.

Lovelife. Wow. That's an end last Friday the 13th. My prayer got an answer. Wait for 2008. or '09.

O well.

I found a technique for improving my productivity at work. I have to go there now.

Dewa mata.

P.S. I like Ryan in Memories of Bali. I see Casper in him. I like the codename Ryan Casper. Cute, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. closure.

    good for you.

    i also like ryan...and ryan casper is cute.

    wag mong papangalanan ng ganyan ang magiging anak mo ha...cute lang siya pero hindi bagay sa tao

    ReplyDelete