Monday, May 23, 2005

New Blog

It is difficult maintaining a blog... much difficult, maintaining three weblogs, three websites, and three other web-related applications.

I maintain three Blogger blogs (including this), three ROTC-related websites, plus two weblog-related accounts that support the previously mentioned applications, and one Bloglines account that collect all feeds from my favorite weblogs and RSS feeds.

I have to stop this personal weblog so that I could create a NEW weblog... My weblog for my creative work, the story of the 6CMAF (6th Crisis Management Action Force), of the Crisis Intervention Agency.

This is gonna be exciting.

Finally, a channel for expressing my creative thoughts... the only ones that are creative in me.

Watch out in my profile so that you could find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment