Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Today's night

My colleague described today as a work day without a supervisor.

My mind is considering on giving up one of two thrusts: developing the website and studying Japanese language. I have a definite objective and reason for developing the website, so I am considering of giving up Japanese. But I really want to learn the language.

Anyway, unlike my previous post, this would be nothingness. Just an expression of things I want to ... what? I don't know really.

Just a short time during my lunch to update this post in the Internet.

I hope the activity on Sunday is successful.

I hope I would get a positive answer on my prayer - I need a sign. I don't like this. I do not want to be superstitious.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment