Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Experiencing things all over again

It is fun remembering how things transpired in my ROTC life. I like running a series on the life of a cadet officer in UP ROTC. It's fun, and it would be filled with adventure, drama, comedy... everything. Even action and some horror (not for me, though).

Life is indeed better than fiction. And like my friend Loiselle says, life can be stranger than fiction.

Yeah. I never thought I would endure the hardships of UP ROTC training. But it is not the body that counts. It is the spirit.

And with that, I should be able to go through most of life's challenges.

Well, should.

Not all things are comparable with training you get in ROTC. It's like the old parable, "If your only tool is a hammer, every problem would look like a nail." But it cannot be. It is not right.

Enough with the nonsense. Sort of.

There has been no visible developments in the ROTC websites, but developments are indeed happening. It's just they are not yet published.

I miss my old friends. My friends from the Department of Budget and Management, Vanessa (my brod), Emily, Leny, Lisa and all of the gang. It's a part of me that I would like to live... in a way. I've always wanted to work in the government... to serve? Yes. But I would like to make some change. Somehow.

But not for now. For now, I have to secure my personal concerns so that I do not regret some things later in the future.

A lot of things I could not get. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment