Sunday, May 15, 2005

Esoteric

My colleague saw me starting a blog post, and he described it as esoteric. I asked him, "ano ibig sabihin ng esoteric?"

Of course, before I really ask, I use my browser, click on Favorites, use the Info and Comm sub-directory, then the Roget's Thesaurus link.

Esoteric has this meaning:

Beyond the understanding of an average mind

Really.

He said, "tama naman, ah."

Well.

Just for people to see?

Or maybe, to reveal what is really inside.

The mind is very difficult to understand. Everybody generally knows that. The problem, however, is that not everyone tries to understand. A lot of times, even people close to a person does not give any effort to understand.

But not everyone.

Who understands a person?

Not even one's self could fully understand the meaning or purpose or how or why a person thinks one way or another. So what is the point of trying to understand?

Psychologists find the object that is deep under the facade of another being. An unseen existence is living beneath the commonly seen, or what is extravagantly expressed. But what defines a person's character is what is within.

Esoteric?

The messages, generally, are products of the person's character. Who am I?

An esoteric?

Nothing. I am an unseen existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment