Saturday, September 10, 2005

Pressure

It is hard. I could hardly feel anything good or positive. It is hard (again). I don't feel I am doing anything good. It makes me sad.
I work on the premise of making myself competent, proficient, or I know that there is something good that I would achieve. Here in Cable Voice, I could hardly feel that. I don't see any improvement in my stat... and not only I know or observe that. My supervisor also could tell. Well, it's his job. I am sad about this. I don't like myself pulling the team down. I don't understand. I could almost say I am ashamed of myself, but it's just I have this sort of feeling that if I continue to thread this hard waters, I could finish and survive... Yes, right now, it is just a matter of surviving. A lot of heavy hits that I don't know how to survive through.
* * *
I dreamt of a very dear friend... and the dream wasn't so good. It was scary. Scary for her... I think. I tried to call her so that I could just ask about her, but I could not call her number, always not available. Whatever.
* * *
Joke Time: Bob couldn't believe it -- he'd made it to the last round of his favorite game show.
Congratulations, Bob," said the emcee. "Answer correctly and you go home with five million dollars!
"This is a two-part question on American history," he continued. "The second half of the question is always easier. Which part would you like first?"
Bob figured he'd play it safe. "I think I'll try the second part of the question first."
The emcee nodded approvingly, while the audience was silent with anticipation.
"Okay, Bob, here is your question: And in what year did it happen?"
* * *
Another favorite advertisement: Chippy (the dance number, particularly).
* * *
I have to go now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment