Sunday, September 04, 2005

Perfect

I am not perfect. A lot of people see a very good image of me, even though I am trying (somehow) to express to them that I am not that good (though I want to be). When I express that I am seeing some girl as beautiful, they ask if I am sick. I am not perfect. I am a man. I appreciate beauty. I do not lust over women, but I appreciate (and I appreciate my self for appreciating) women and beauty. I am perhaps very judging (according to my MBTI typology test, I am "judging").
* * *
Work is very tiring. I have to determine what course of action I have to take. I have to determine what post-graduate course I would take. Law is both a tempting and challenging object, but I have to count the cost. It is not looking good.
* * *
I do not want to talk about politics in this blog (even though I have done in the past). I want to focus on personal/interpersonal/behavioral concerns.
* * *
I like the television commercial of Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton (I am not advertising the product, I would like to clarify). I like the way the project manager (if that is what it was) conceptualized the role and character of Lucky and Edu Manzano. The characters are very effective in appealing to the television viewer.
* * *
I also like the PR (public relations) effort of PLDT with DILG. "Walang kinikilala ang mga kriminal, pero puwede mo silang kilalanin," or something like that.
* * *
Freedom.
* * *
I have a lot of things to say, but my list is not with me. Next time.
* * *
I hope to update my UPM CO blog. I need more time. Maybe on Friday.
* * *
Last Friday night, I went out with my friends in DBM. The group was very fun. While we were just in the cab (we were going to Yellow Cab), we talked about the politics - the 'feature' of the group. It was intellectually arousing. I missed that group. I hope we could go out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment