Monday, July 04, 2005

Self Control

Due to IT restrictions, I cannot update my blogs. I don't understand why they included Blogger in the list of Surf-Controlled sites. It's not something that significantly interferes with work. Also, I could access the sites, just not make changes, because I cannot access blogger.com (though I could visit the individual blogs).
 
I don't understand.
 
So, I cannot make changes or post in the ROTC Update blog nor my other blog. I could only post articles here because I have enabled email posting in this blog. But for the other blogs, I cannot.
 
So, until I get an Internet access which does not have the Internet restrictions here (which, when that happens, I would enable email posting to those blogs), I cannot make update announcements or post to my other blogs.
 
Friendster restriction is fine - I don't need it a lot. But blogger is significant, even for the technical work.
 
Wait for the updates, I guess.
 
* * *
 
It's just 17 days before my birthday. My emotional senses are acute. I don't understand how or why, but they are. A lot of questions are there. I know how to respond, but I don't know how to be courageous to make the first step.
 
* * *
 
What to take - master's or law? Probably a master's.
 
* * *
 
There are a lot of things to add in the COC website - both Cadence articles and info-commentary. Hope I could cope with the demands. Some people post questions in the form of Contact Us, but they do not send their email address where I should notify them. O well, I made the changes.developments, anyway.
 
Untiil next time, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment