Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Books to read

For a short while earlier this year, I was able to pursue reading some of the books I said I want to finish, such as Tom Clancy's Command Authority, Support and Defend, and non-fiction (not associated with Tom Clancy) Where do You Stand?

Recently, again, due to work load, I cannot even finish the latest Tom Clancy book, Full Force and Effect. So this post is about books that I want to pursue reading, hopefully when I get some relax time (or maybe even squeeze in my schedule, in addition to blogging):

In addition to these books, I also want to continue my personal learning on business-oriented information technologies, particularly databases and web applications (in the meantime). As such, I hope to be able to continue reading these books:


In the future, when I get myself a DSLR, I also hope to be able to practice photography.

These are just a few of my favorite things.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment