Monday, December 12, 2005

Tired.

I am on the 4th week of being in a special attention due to handling calls for longer than others. The first week was good, the second was not, and neither the third. First day of the fourth, I had an AHT (average handling time) of over 20 minutes. If I continue like this, I might as well not worry how to write a resignation letter. Heheheh.
Seriously speaking, I am tired. I have had good quality feedback/sessions, but it is the time of handling a call that I will get transferred or fired. It is almost unreasonable. But the company has its standards and policies. If they don't appreciate my good performance due to long period of handling calls, working for customer's issues and resolving properly so that they won't need to call again to find out that the solution given to them was only a workaround or bullsh*t (which I never had the problem of using, because I have grown weak in lying), well, so be it. I won't regret being fired by a company that does not appreciate real resolutions and instead works on numbers.
When I started here, and got my fifth-month appraisal, I was impressed with the appraisal method. The combination of the numbers and the personal appreciation by the supervisor made sure that the numbers will not kill a good agent which was suffereing in numbers but is generally efficient and effective. When the supervisor becomes a master of number, however, then you do not have anything to balance the numbers game.
In the next few weeks, I don't know, I guess I have to start finding work. And no longer in this kind of work. It has reduced my learning to speaking into the way the company wants me to speak. There is no "personalization" in my work. There is nothing of me as a human in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment