Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What if I am not of truth?

Everyday, when I go home, I think, where am I going? Where is my life going? What is my purpose? Is there a sense in asking? I ask myself, When will God allow me to serve His purpose? I know God listens, but what is His answer?
* * *
I am tired.
* * *
Is the lack of motivation a motivation in itself?
* * *
What if I am not the true person people know?
What if I am not the very gentleman that you know?
What if I have every evil in my head and in my heart, and that all the good thing I am showing is for a selfish motive I am patiently brewing...
Would you like me?
What if I am not the virgin that you think?
What if I am just a loser in relationships?
What if I am a patient suicide killer, that even my own sanity cannot control?
What if I am a corrupted person that has known all things that evil could conceive?
Why did you like me?
I cannot imagine you even determining that I exist in this world...
What if all of these things are true and I never told them to you?
* * *
I want to watch the Gundam Seed Destiny episodes ASAP.
I have a lot to catch up on my Japanese lessons and intelligence studies.

2 comments:

  1. what if wqe are not really existing in this world?

    WHATEVER!!!

    i love you brod, and that is one truth that can never be challenged.

    cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember this, you are made in the image and likeness of God. the real you is the man with God in his heart. everything that says and reflects otherwise is a fraud.

    whatever you do, if you do for the glory of God, then you are serving your purpose.

    just listen to your heart, it always knows the answer.

    masyado ma-drama..hehehe

    ReplyDelete