Monday, October 17, 2005

Persons and Values

Before I got to sleep last night (err... morning), I thought of some specific people who have made an impact on my life. I would like to remember first the ladies. Ladies first.

Sheryl - A lowerclass sponsor who understands what I've been through, understands how I think (I think), and does not give me any special treatment.

Anne - A girl who has been a good friend, one whom I treated as a best friend, who is an expert in flirting, good thing they do not have real effect on me.

Vanessa - A brod who has treated me like her own blood-brother. She's understood my experiences and knows perfectly my standards and expectations.

Lissa - A person who is not exactly the same generation as I am, but I am grateful for her patience and care. Shows.

Ruth - A sister that has brought me a lot of troubles and problems. She has accepted me for who I am and I have done the same for her.

These are just a few of the things I appreciate of these values. I thank God these persons got into my life.

1 comment:

  1. and i'm thankful for having you too brod. i miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete