Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sharing experience badly handled by other people - ethical?

Now, it is time to reflect--for myself.

  1. As a communicator, did I do the right thing?
  2. If I did, did I do it properly?
  3. If not, what wrong exactly did I do?
  4. What should I have done instead?
Sadly, not I--a BA Organizational Communication major and a Masters of Management candidate--can assess the situation.

I guess my emotions got the best of me.

This is not revenge. This is documentation. I believe that if lesson will be learned by me--it will not be about ethics or patience, no. It will be that however ideal institutions maybe, they can only be as strong as their weakest link--human emotion and ego.

Did ego play a part in my writing of these posts? Or how about revenge? Did I really do this to teach a person a lesson?

I will not make any justification for my action. Again, this is just documentation.

And documentation of human experience has never been objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment