Sunday, November 08, 2009

I want to write a book

No. I want to write many books. I want to write books on topics that I know some unique perspectives about. For example, I want to write about my experience in planning, organizing, promoting, implementing, evaluating a conference. I want to document this unique experience and lessons I have learned about organizing a conference. Maybe, other people would be interested.

I also want to write about using technology for teaching. I am really frustrated with seeing the premiere university of the country not being able to take advantage of technology, all the while complaining about the limited resources present. I want to show how educational institutions and learning facilitators can utilize offline and online technology to create a better, more enabling learning environment.

I want to write about training, based on my experience as a trainer and with new perspectives from my graduate education. I want to underscore ethics in training and how training functions in business and how it can be a business.

I want to write about crisis management - selling the idea for institutions which think it is a waste of time. It is critical - like development.

Of course, I want to write my old books - ZAIJE, 6SAR and Blue Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment