Sunday, July 22, 2012

Missing writing

Wow, it has been a while since I last wrote something here. I do post some announcements in our College blog, but not much here. Maybe it is because I feel that the things I want to write about here are not really for 'unknown public' consumption. Hmmm...

Also, I do not know what to write about anymore. I feel that because I do not write here anymore, my writing is not as good as when I was in high school (when I was a writer for our publication). But what can I do?

As of now, one day after my 31st birthday, what should I write about? This Unseen Existence remains an unseen existence. Nope, a relationship does not mean you have already seen. Sometimes, it is rather disappointing to realize that just when you have been seen in a way that you thought you want to be, you end up hoping you have not been seen in the first place. Did you get it? Anyway.

A student assistant used that term, "wall flower" to describe that character in a story which is not noticed by the person most dear to him or her. So I posted in Kakao Talk (also in Facebook, but I deleted it almost immediately), "Wall flower? I would rather be an unseen existence."

What is an unseen existence? You exist. You are not there as a display. You do not care how other people view. Yes, even the person you hold dear. You are not seen. But you remain serving your purpose, a distinct shadow.

I hope I get to write more here.

But I think I wrote that one before.....