Monday, November 01, 2010

To Seoul in the Month of Souls

Okay, weak title. Just cannot think of anything else.

Yes, tomorrow, I'll go to Korea with the Dean and the Graduate Program Coordinator. We're going there to discuss collaboration with some universities. As I understand, we're meeting some top-level university administrators to discuss with them our program.

I studied quite a bit of Korean through TalkToMeinKorean.com, so I hope I would be able to use it. Unfortunately, there was no opportunity for me to practice it (meaning speak and get feedback), because I am not fond of seeing myself in front of the camera. Yes, I like taking pictures, and making videos, but not of myself.

It's going to be an adventure -- not just the environment but the culture.

I also hope I get to meet some of the people from TTMIK, but I doubt it. I don't even know where we will be in Korea (except that we will be in Seoul, which I think is a very big place)!

I hope this uncertainty will be a surprise and not a shock.

But I guess, I want to end this with thanking TTMIK for the lessons. I finished Level 2 and I am reviewing the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment