Thursday, August 24, 2006

Friends....ter

I didn't appreciate Friendster before. I just used it before so that I can have a presence in my friends' account. Now, however, I am realizing how important or particularly it has its purpose. The testimonials, in particular.
 
I am resigning. I sent my friends an email about it. Well. In our conversations, my quality analyst sent me this in a second reply:
 
"hehehe... diba sabi ko sa iyo dati pa... sa email batch mo ikaw may potential? ikaw yung minamalas lang pero very damn talented. hayaan mo sila... they're just worried about you kasi akala nila madali kang kaya-kayanin ng malupit na mundo... i congratulate you... coz you could do what i could never... you got up and decided to leave on ur own... no regrets... you followed your path... i know wherever the wind takes you you'll make a good impression... after all... u managed to impress me... and that's no small feat my friend... my trusted agent... be strong... heck i know you are ."
 
'Testimonial' material, don't you think?
* * *
Unwarranted expectations disappointed. That is the context of the previous post. Why the Tagalog title? No message in that, really, it is just that it expresses perfectly the feeling of the message.
Why do people expect? I don't know. I do that. I know it is wrong... well, not exactly wrong but not logical. Well, I guess even with hope, you still get hurt, but not that much. That's why it might be so much painful, but you could stand up again and walk straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment