Sunday, April 09, 2006

Summer

Ironic. I find it ironic.
I am now excited to go to school, now that it has been two years after graduating. After laboring more than six years to leave, now I am excited to go to school.
I'll be taking Economics 11 as a non-degree subject. One way of lowering the cost of taking the Master of Management program, as well as taking it outside the 2-year, 3-subject-per-semester plan I had. I actually have to think also about Accounting 1, which is another prerequisite. I'll worry about that, however, in the future. Now, I've to grab the chance of taking the Economics class in a summer term - outside the 2 years.
I wish I have a UPM ROTC shirt, particularly a Kampilan Battle Group shirt. I would like to distinguish myself. Well, I would be with kids who are just leaving their freshman year, going to third year at best (under their usual program). I would like to tell them of this guy who experienced ROTC and not this program called NSTP. That there is a person who looks thin from the outside but has endured long sleepless nightS, handled projects in a background of academic deadlines and Corps projects, talked to UPM administration officials and participated in Army activities for various high-ranking government officials like the Secretary of National Defense, among others.
I would like to continue my blog about the Cadet Officer's life. Well, when time permits (like duh... I hope to enrol myself in a master's program!).
I wonder what would happen when I attend my first class in the Master's program? Well, that's too far ahead. Let's think about taking the first day of the Economics 11 first...

No comments:

Post a Comment