Saturday, March 18, 2006

Conflicts and Plans

It's more than a week since that Fort Bonifacio-Marine stand-off. Well, I've been off the blog for a long time. I don't like hearing the "noise" called "news."
I learned that Cory was going to Fort Bonifacio at that same time to "pray." What in...?! Why do you need to go to Fort Bonifacio to pray!? You proclaim that you are for the people, when you proclaim your insult to the people!
* * *
Compare how many deaths in the coups that happened in GMA's and Cory's presidencies.
* * *
I used to think that there is a need for a peaceful transition - to be proud this so-called People Power (even though I don't believe in that process before). Now, however, there is indeed a need for a full and complete (I don't know of the bloody) revolution. Only a revolution would make the the change complete and real - not just a change of personalities.
Mao Tse Tung (I didn't think I would like to use his example of revolution, but I am compelled to) designed the perfect revolution. It's just that his personal attitude affected severely the nation's culture. In the country, Marcos' New Democracy never came to reality, but I think it was the Maoist Revolution without the corruption of personal attitude problems.
* * *
Thinking of my 2008 plans, and programming my budget for the next two years, makes me a bit hesitant of the graduate school. I plan to take a Master of Management, and my original plan (conceived in Summer 2004), conceived of concluding my master's in 2008. It's March 2006. Just two years.
In order to accomplish that objective, I have to stay in the company (I think), save and avoid gimmicks. I have to save every pay the amount:
1,000 PhP for thesis
1,100 PhP for the semestral tuition
1,000 PhP for personal school maintenance (something unexpected)
500 PhP for maintenance
That is for the salary of ... well. Let's leave it at that.
I plan to enrol in the 3 core subjects for the first semester (If I were able to take this last year, I planned to have only 2 core subjects to test if I could carry more.). That would continue until the thesis semester, when I plan to have less load - like the thesis only.
What's going to happen in my life?
Wow, good-bye love life! Heheheheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment